With respite care at Aspira Cedarvale Lodge you’ll have the flexibility to meet your needs on your timeline in Keswick, ON.
If you’re being discharged from the hospital but aren’t quite ready to go home. Or if your family is going out of town and you don’t want to be alone. Or perhaps your caregiver is taking time off. Whatever the reason, a short stay at Aspira Cedarvale Lodge might be for you. We will work with you and your family to develop a customized plan to meet your needs during your stay.
You’ll benefit from:
- Professional staff available 24 hours a day
- Administration of medication
- Optional assistance with daily living
- Fresh, delicious and healthy meals & snacks with our Nourish by Aspira program
- Access to all our amenities
- Access to exercise classes through our Active by Aspira program
- Access to a broad range of activities, excursions and experiences through our Explore by Aspira program