Memory Care at a retirement community near you offers the highest quality care for residents living with memory loss.
At Aspira West Park Crossing, you can continue living as independently as possible, surrounded by people who are genuinely interested in you and your life story. This relaxed and secure homelike community is designed for loved ones with dementia and encourages meaningful relationships through a warm and intimate environment.
Explore secure sensory gardens and enjoy homemade meals in our country-style kitchen and dining room. Here, you can continue living life at your own pace.
- Friendly healthcare professionals, including an onsite nurse, available 24/7
- Advanced emergency response system in each suite, including CCTV security surveillance
- 24-hour emergency response and security features
- Daily suite tidy, bed making and garbage removal
- Dedicated programs and amenities, including transportation for outings and eight hours of recreation per day
- Individualized service plan based on an assessment of your needs
- Three nutritious meals, with refreshments throughout the day
- Medication administration
- 1 hour of wellness services per day
- Assistance with a shower once per week
- Weekly personal laundry, including bed linens and towels (two loads/week)