With respite care at The Shores you’ll have the flexibility to meet your needs on your timeline in Kamloops, BC.
Respite Care is perfect if you’re being discharged from the hospital but aren’t quite ready to go home. Or if your family is going out of town and you don’t want to be alone. Or perhaps your caregiver is taking time off. Whatever the reason, a short stay at The Shores might be for you. We will work with you and your family to develop a customized plan to meet your needs during your stay. Please note there may be a minimum number of nights of stay depending on availability.
You’ll benefit at our senior home from:
- Professional staff available 24 hours a day
- Administration of medication
- Optional assistance with daily living
- Fresh, delicious and healthy meals & snacks with our Nourish by Aspira program
- Access to all of our amenities
- Access to exercise classes through our Active by Aspira program
- Access to a broad range of activities, excursions and experiences through our Explore by Aspira program
*Please note a minimum stay may be required.