With respite care at a retirement home near you, you'll have the flexibility to meet your needs on your timeline.
Respite Care is perfect if you’re being discharged from the hospital but aren’t quite ready to go home. Or if your family is going out of town and you don’t want to be alone. Or perhaps your caregiver is taking time off. Whatever the reason, a short stay at Aspira Britannia might be for you. We will work with you and your family to develop a customized plan to meet your needs during your stay. Please note there may be a minimum number of nights of stay depending on availability.
For your comfort
- Friendly and attentive staff available at all times
- 24-hour emergency response and security features
For your convenience
- Weekly housekeeping and access to laundry
- Access to all amenities, including leisure programs and
For your well-being
- Continental breakfast and three nutritious meals, with
refreshments throughout the day
- Fun exercise classes to build strength and mobility
*Please note a minimum stay may be required.