Assisted Living at Britannia offers private, personalized care with the comfort of your own suite in Calgary, AB.
At Aspira Britannia in Calgary, we work hard to develop a personalized retirement plan that’s right for you. Our caring team of registered practical nurses, licensed practical nurses and guest attendants are always there to assist you, should you require it. Enjoy the peace of mind of having an easy-to-reach in-suite emergency response system and the 24/7 support we provide at our senior home.
Assisted Living at our retirement community includes:
- Caring, professional staff available at all times
- 24-hour emergency response and security features
- Weekly housekeeping; 2 loads of personal and flat linen laundry
- One bath or shower per week
- Daily suite tidy, bed making and garbage removal
- Convenient access to dining room and amenities space
- Innovative programs and activities, including outings
- Individualized service plan based on an assessment of your needs
- Two nutritious meals and a hot breakfast with refreshments throughout the day
You may also choose to get additional support at our senior home with:
- Medication assistance
- Personalized care and support plan based on your needs for assistance with daily living
Professional nursing services are also available 24/7. Each person’s needs vary, and you won’t be charged for services that you don’t require.
Assisted Living Personalization
Because our services evolve to meet changing needs, our residents benefit from remaining in one place as their circumstances change. That means you don’t have to worry about moving somewhere else if your health changes, as you can live safely with us.