- Aspira Waterford Barrie Retirement Living
- 132 Edgehill Drive
- Barrie, ON, L4N 1M1
Assisted Living at a retirement home near you offers private, personalized care as you enjoy the comfort of your own suite
Only minutes from Lake Simcoe and within steps of a selection of shops, restaurants, and parks, you’ll find Waterford Retirement Residence! Offering the gold standard in assisted living in Barrie, Waterford boasts the exceptional amenities you want and the assistance that you need to continue to live your life as independently as possible. See why Waterford earned top spot as the #1 retirement residence by the Best of Barrie Awards.
Waterford Barrie’s assisted living suites let you experience all the pleasures of living here while receiving private, personalized care in the comfort of your own suite. Continue to enjoy your independence in our dedicated assisted living area, or utilize our à la carte services through My Lifestyle.
Whichever you choose, our Barrie assisted living team is dedicated to working closely with you to carefully tailor a plan that captures your individual needs and your unique lifestyle. Select the support services that you need, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing our caring team is available to assist you whenever you need them.
Our dedicated Waterford Barrie Assisted Living area includes the following services:
- Caring, professional wellness team members available at all times
- 24-hour emergency response and security features
- Flexible dining, including all meals and refreshments throughout the day
- Daily suite tidy, bed making and garbage removal
- Weekly housekeeping with towel and linen change
- Weekly personal laundry services
- Medication support
- Leisure and fitness programs to support your safety, comfort, and wellness goals
- Access to all amenities, including frequent excursions, live entertainment, and services designed to enrich your lifestyle
My Lifestyle Wellness Services
If a dedicated assisted living area is not what you are looking for, you can choose to receive services through My Lifestyle, our à la carte services program.
We understand each person is unique, and so are their needs. Therefore, we’ll work with you to build a service plan that ensures you won’t be charged for services you don’t require. Exceptional comfort and support to fit your budget.
You can choose from the following options:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and personal care
- Medication administration
- Daily tidying and bed-making
- Weekly personal laundry service
- Professional nursing services
Because our services adapt to meet evolving needs, Barrie assisted living residents benefit from remaining in one place if their circumstances should ever change.
The Waterford Barrie Assisted Living Team welcomes you, and we are keen to share how we can help meet your unique needs. Reach out to our retirement counsellors today for assistance in navigating through the options you have, and to learn whether assisted living in Barrie would be a good fit for you.