Assisted living at Bolton Mills offers private, personalized care with the comfort of your own suite in Bolton, ON.
At Aspira Bolton Mills in Ontario, we work hard to develop a personalized retirement plan that’s right for you. Our caring team of registered practical nurses, licensed practical nurses and guest attendants are always there to assist you, should you require it. Enjoy the peace of mind of having an easy-to-reach in-suite emergency response system and the 24/7 support we provide.
Assisted Living includes:
- Caring and professional wellness team members available at all times
- 24-hour emergency response and security features
- Flexible dining, including all meals and refreshments throughout the day
- Daily suite tidy, bed making and garbage removal
- Weekly housekeeping with towel and linen change
- Weekly personal laundry services
- Medication support
- Leisure and fitness programs to support your safety, comfort, and wellness goals
- Access to all amenities, including frequent excursions, live entertainment, and services designed to enrich your lifestyle
You may also choose to get additional support with:
- Activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication administration, general health and nursing supervision
- Daily tidying and bed-making
- Weekly personal laundry service
Professional nursing services are also available for a fee. Each person’s needs vary, and you won’t be charged for services that you don’t require.
Because our services evolve to meet changing needs, our residents benefit from remaining in one place as their circumstances change. That means you don’t have to worry about moving somewhere else if your health changes, as you can live safely with us.