- Aspira Kensington Place Retirement Living
- 866 Sheppard Avenue West
- Toronto, ON, M3H 2T5
Assisted living at Kensington Place offers private, personalized care with the comfort of your own suite in Toronto, ON.
We work with you to develop a plan that’s right for you. Our caring team including Registered Practical Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses and Guest Attendants are there to assist you, should you require it. You’ll always benefit from the peace of mind that comes with on-call 24/7 support available day and night, as well as an easy-to-reach in-suite emergency response system.
Assisted Living includes:
- Caring, professional wellness team members available at all times
- 24-hour emergency response and security features
- Flexible dining, including all meals and refreshments throughout the day
- Daily suite tidy, bed making and garbage removal
- Weekly housekeeping with towel and linen change
- Weekly personal laundry services
- Medication support
- Leisure and fitness programs to support your safety, comfort, and wellness goals
- Access to all amenities, including frequent excursions, live entertainment, and services designed to enrich your lifestyle
You may also choose to receive:
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication administration, general health, and nursing supervision
- Daily tidying and bed-making
- Weekly personal laundry service
Professional nursing services are also available for a fee. Each person’s needs vary, and you won’t be charged for services that you don’t require.
Because our services evolve to meet changing needs, our residents benefit from remaining in one place as their circumstances change. That means you don’t have to worry about moving somewhere else if your health changes, as you can live safely with us.
Dedicated Assisted Living Area
Experience all the pleasures of living here while receiving private, personalized care in the comfort of your own suite. Continue to enjoy your independence in our dedicated Assisted Living area.