Memory Care - Specialized, Welcoming, Secure
We are a community dedicated to people with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss. Here, meaningful relationships with friends and neighbours are encouraged in a warm and intimate environment.
At Aspira Riverbend Crossing, residents live as independently as possible, surrounded by people who genuinely care about their life story. With stimulating surroundings and experiences, staff who are trained in dementia care, and freshly prepared meals served in each of our neighbourhood dining rooms, we promise exceptional care and a meaningful life for your loved one.
Memory Care Amenities and Services Include:
- Personalized service plan based on level of supports required
- 3 nutritious meals, with refreshments throughout the day
- Assistance with getting up and ready in the morning and getting ready for bed in the evening.
- Dementia care trained professionals, including an onsite nurse, available 24/7
- Administration of all prescribed medication–on time and in the correct dosage
- Reminders/assistance with personal care, attending meals, activities, etc. when required
- All utilities, except for phone, included. Wi-Fi and basic cable, a wired phone jack provided
- Programs and amenities, including transportation for outings throughout the day
- 24-hour emergency response system in each suite and at each entrance and exit
- Full housekeeping once a week and a daily tidy
- Weekly personalized laundry service, including linens and towels