- Aspira Hunter Village Retirement Living
- 110-#250 Hunter Road
- Saskatoon, SK, S7T 0Y4
- 306 664-0501
Assisted Living in Saskatoon offers private, personalized care as you enjoy the comfort of your own suite.
At Aspira Hunter Village Retirement Living in Saskatoon, we work hard to develop a personalized retirement plan that is right for you. Our caring team is always there to assist you, should you require it. Enjoy the peace of mind of having an easy-to-reach in-suite emergency response system and the 24/7 support we provide.
Assisted Living at Aspira Hunter Village Retirement Living is specifically made to serve seniors who require additional support. The program allows residents to stay in a familiar and supportive environment even as their needs change. Assisted Living at Aspira Hunter Village offers indoor access from the independent living community, can accommodate couples in a family-style living environment, and offer full availability to our amenities.
Assisted Living includes:
- Caring and professional wellness team members available at all times
- 24-hour emergency response and security features
- Flexible dining, including all meals and refreshments throughout the day
- Daily suite tidy, bed making and garbage removal
- Weekly housekeeping with towel and linen change
- Weekly personal laundry services
- Medication support
- Leisure and fitness programs to support your safety, comfort, and wellness goals
- Access to all amenities, including frequent excursions, live entertainment, and services designed to enrich your lifestyle
You may also choose to get additional support with:
- Activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication administration, general health and nursing supervision
- Daily tidying and bed-making
- Weekly personal laundry service
- Professional nursing services are also available for a fee. Each person’s needs vary, and you will not be charged for services that you do not require.
Because our services evolve to meet changing needs, our residents benefit from remaining in one place as their circumstances change. That means you do not have to worry about moving somewhere else if your health changes, as you can live safely with us.